GreyLab respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 - Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: "website") www.greyderlab.com.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): GreyLab Footwear BV, established at Zuidwal 4, 5211 JK 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 76029026.
Article 2 - Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 3 - Responsibilities
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
Article 4 - Collection of data
- Your personal data will be collected by the controller.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to improve our website and manage its performance, to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. Except as otherwise stated, we may use your information to customize the website to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it) and for our marketing and research purposes. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- After your request, we may ask you to verify your identity (if necessary), and to provide further information in order to understand your request better.
- If you are not content how we are handling your personal data, you have the right under the European General Data Protection Regulation to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 7 - Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
Article 8 - Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 9 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
Article 10 - Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 11 - Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.